Computex Taipei [ Booth #D0026, Hall, 1, TWTC] (May 31, 2016) – Plustek Inc. (www.plustek.com), a manufacturer of consumer, prosumer and professional imaging and security devices, will exhibit a full line of new scanning, surveillance and server products at the world-renowned Computex 2016 between May 31 and June 4.
Highlights are office filing management solutions, such as the Plustek eScan A250 & eDoc N600. Both products are especially designed for SMEs, and to quickly find and share business information across the enterprise.
The eScan A250 is an Android-based, standalone network document scanner, and operates without a PC. It allows sending documents to various destinations such as network folders, mobile devices, the eDoc N600 server and other cloud devices and services.
The eDoc’s innovative smart sync system allows users to back up files automatically to a designated folder, on both PC and the eDoc server from most digital devices. Moreover, users will be able to easily access files with the unique quick search technology.
The Plustek eScan A250 & eDoc N600 office filing management solution provides a seamless files saving and sharing environment, resulting into a time- and workflow-efficient filing process, and increasing office productivity.
Plustek will also be featuring the following products at Computex 2016:
- ePhoto Z300 – is a sensor-controlled photo and document scanner with a stylish design, for home users, and moreover for an easy and convenient digitalization of huge photo archives. The scanner facilitates careful, automatic scanning and processing of photos and also documents in just a few seconds without any buttons.
- OpticFilm 135 – supplies high-quality scans of 35mm slides and negative film formats and is designed for hobby photographers, who want to safeguard their valuable film treasures conveniently and easily.
- SmartOffice PS30D–a new, compact and small A4 ADF document scanner, with multiple imaging functions to capture, manage, and archive documents and a scan speed up to 25 ppm in color mode. Moreover, the 50 page automatic document feeder with a 3000 page per day duty cycle enables the PS30D to be used in any application requiring frequent document or rigid card scanning.
- SmartOffice PS4080U –an A4 ADF document scanner with new paper handling and image processing features, 40 ppm scan speed, single touch scanning, ultrasonic multifeed detection, and TWAIN drivers. It also connects to selected Plustek OpticSlim A3 and A4 size flatbed scanners, for large or delicate document scanning.
- SmartOffice PL4080 – an easy to use ADF& flatbed document scanner that helps to streamline business processes with 40 ppm scan speed. Its foot print isn’t much larger than an 8x10” sheet of paper, and fits almost anywhere in users’ space constrained office.
- MobileOffice AD480 – a compact A4 ADF document scanner, with 20 ppm scan speed, tailor-made for front desk and small offices.
- VTM 300 – brings reliable and efficient document input to the VTM (Virtual Teller Machine) and self-service kiosk system. Built-in sensors prevent paper skew or paper jam during the scan process. With 2 eject paper output directions (forward or backward), system programmer can easily setup scan flow to accept the document or return to user.
- SecureScan X150 – a compact and fast scanner for MRTDs (Machine Readable Travel Documents). It scans TD1, TD2 and MRP (passport) documents in about 1 second. Moreover it scans up to 500 dpi in visible, infrared and ultraviolet spectrums. It includes the Plustek SecureScan Manager and Plustek MRTDs Reader SDK.
- Wireless HD Surveillance Kit – a 5 GHz WIFI surveillance kit with two antennas makes the connection more stable and faster. No PC required by IP-TV operation. Improved camera module creates high video quality with HD720 P.
For more information, visit: http://www.plustek.com .
Respected as one of the world-class imaging and surveillance solutions providers, Plustek is dedicated to manufacturing high-quality, professional scanners as well as security devices for businesses, professionals and consumers. In business since 1986, Plustek is committed to our customers and partners. Innovative products are designed through the contribution and voices collected from users and various technology and trade partners to ensure these products meet and exceed their expectations. Our large investments in technology innovations coupled with a close-knit network of global sales, marketing and support teams, demonstrates Plustek’s commitment to our customers. For more information, visit www.plustek.com